Top Pre-Market Analyst Downgrades (APKT, FITB, GNTX, NYM, PLD, ROK, TSS, VRAD)
September 30, 2008 7:01 am
These are not all of the downgrades, butthese are some of the standout calls early this Tuesday morning:
- Acme Packet (APKT) Cut to Sell at Piper Jaffray.
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Gentex (GNTX) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Nymagic (NYM) Cut to Underperform at KBW.
- ProLogis (PLD) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Started as Sell at Societe Generale.
- Total System Services (TSS) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Virtual Radiologic (VRAD) Cut to Market Perform at William Blair.
Jon C. Ogg
September 30, 2008