These are ten of the top pre-market early bird upgrades and downgrades we are seeing from analysts this Friday morning:
- H.B. Fuller (NYSE: FUL) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Och-Ziff Capital (NYSE: OZM) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Repsol YPF (NYSE: REP) Raised to Buy from Hold at ING; Raised to Hold from Sell at Soc-Gen.
- Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) Started as Outperform at KBW.
- Dover (NYSE: DOV) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Emerson Electric (NYSE: EMR) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Giant Interactive (NYSE: GA) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- GlaxoSmithkline (NYSE: GSK) Cut to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- Medarex (NASDAQ: MEDX) Started as Sell at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS-A) Cut to Hold from Buy at ING.
Jon C. Ogg
November 14, 2008