These are some of the top pre-market analyst upgrades, downgrades, and initiations we are seeing early this Monday morning with more than two hours until the open:
- John Bean Technologies (JBT) Started as Buy at Janney Montgomery.
- LECG Corp. (XPRT) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Pantry Inc. (PTRY) Raised to Outperform at FBR.
- Sanofi-Aventis (SNY) Raised to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Ericsson (ERIC) Cut to Underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Linear Tech (LLTC) Cut to Underperform at FBR.
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) Cut to underperform at FBR.
- National Semiconductor (NSM) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Nationwide Financial (NFC) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Rio Tinto (RTP) Cut to Hold at Canaccord.
- SAIC (SAI) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
November 24, 2008