These are some of the top pre-market upgrades and downgrades we have seen from Wall Street analysts this Monday morning:
- Devon Energy (DVN) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- EnCana (ECA) Raised to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Questar (STR) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Republic Services (RSG) Raised to Outperform at FBR.
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Cut to Sell from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Apartment Investment (AIV) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- AvalonBay (AVB) Cut to Underperform at KBW.
- BRE Properties (BRE) Cut to Underperform at KBW.
- Cubist (CBST) Cut to Underperform at Leerink Swann.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Methanex (MEOH) Cut to Sector Perform at CIBC.
- Solution (SOA) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Suncor Energy (SU) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- UDR (UDR) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
Jon C. Ogg
December 8, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.