Top Pre-Market Analyst Upgrades & Downgrades (NGG, QGEN, RGC, WSM, GPN, GFI, QSFT, TSRA)
December 2, 2008 7:27 am
Last Updated: April 28, 2020 8:36 am
These are the early bird analyst upgrades and downgrades we have seen this Tuesday morning with more than two hours to the open:
- National Grid (NYSE: NGG) Raised to Overweight at HSBC.
- Qiagen (NASDAQ: QGEN) Started as Overweight at HSBC.
- Regal Entertainment (NYSE: RGC) Started as Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) Raised to Buy at Merrill lynch.
- Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Gold Fields (NYSE: GFI) Cut to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- Quest Software (NASDAQ: QSFT) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Tessera Technologies (NASDAQ: TSRA) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Jon C. Ogg
December 2, 2008