Early Bird Analyst Downgrades (CEDC, IFX, OVTI, PALM, SNDA)
December 3, 2008 7:07 am
Last Updated: April 27, 2020 8:35 pm
These are some of the early bird analyst downgrades and negative calls we have seen early this Wednesday morning:
- Central European Distribution (CEDC) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Infineon (IFX) Cut to Sell at RBS.
- OmniVision Tech (OVTI) Cut to Underperform at Baird.
- Palm (PALM) Cut to Neutral at Merrill Lynch (late yesterday call).
- Shanda Interactive (SNDA) targets cut at Citigroup and Credit Suisse.
Jon C. Ogg
December 3, 2008