These are the top pre-market downgrades from Wall Street analysts this Friday morning:
- Berry Petroleum (BRY) Cut to Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- Bill Barrett (BBG) Cut to Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- Bunge (BG) Cut to Underperform at Merrill Lynch.
- Cubist Pharma (CBST) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Gasco Energy (GSX) Cut to Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- Knoll (KNL) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- MEMC (WFR) Started as Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Sirona Dental (SIRO) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- TXCO Resources (TXCO) Cut to Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
Jon C. Ogg
December 5, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.