These are ten of the top calls we are seeing that could impact shares early this Thursday morning:
- Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) started as Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- Allegheny Tech (NYSE: ATI) Cut to Neutral From Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Barclays (NYSE: BCS) cut to Neutral at Collins Stewart.
- DIRECTV (NYSE: DTV) downgraded to Market Perform at Bernstein.
- Level 3 Communications (NASDAQ: LVLT) raised to Neutral from Sell at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Maidenform Brands (NYSE: MFB) Cut to Sell from Neutral at UBS.
- RF Micro Device (NASDAQ: RFMD) raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- QLTI Inc. (NASDAQ: QLTI) raised to Outperform at RBC Capital.
- Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) cut to Hold from Buy at Citigroup.
- True Religion Apparel (NASDAQ: TRLG) Raised to Outperform at Morgan Keegan.
Jon C. Ogg
April 24, 2008