These are the top pre-market analyst upgrades and positive calls we have seen so far this Friday morning:
- Burger King (BKC) Started as Buy at Citigroup.
- HNI Corp. (HNI) Raised to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Leap Wireless (LEAP) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Lionsgate Entertainment (LGF) Started as Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Sociedad Quimica (SQM) Started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Synaptics (SYNA) Started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Vimpelcom (VIP) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
December 5, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.