Top Pre-Market Analyst Downgrades (ADTN, AZ, CY, F, GPS, GM, IFX, LEN, ERIC, MXIM, PGR, WFMI)
December 16, 2008 7:46 am
Last Updated: April 28, 2020 8:35 am
These are some of the key analyst downgrades and negative calls we have seen this Tuesday morning:
- ADTRAN (ADTN) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Allianz (AZ) Started as Underperform at Jefferies.
- Cypress Semi (CY) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Ford (F) Started as Sell at Societe Generale.
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- General Motors (GM) Started as Sell at Societe Generale.
- Infineon (IFX) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Lennar (LEN) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- LM Ericsson (ERIC) Cut to Sell at Deutsche Bank.
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Progressive (PGR) Cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- Whole Foods (WFMI) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
December 16, 2008