Top Pre-Market Analyst Upgrades & Downgrades (ELN, ESLT, LLNW, RDC, SLW, AIG, EAT, ENTR, HNT, INAP, NVS, OEH, PACR, TI )
August 6, 2008 6:39 am
Upgrades and Positive Calls:
- Elan (ELN) Raised to Equal-weight at Lehman.
- Elbit Systems (ESLT) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Limelight Networks (LLNW) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Rowan Cos. (RDC) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Silver Wheaton (SLW) Raised to Outperform at Raymond James.
Downgrades or Cautious Calls:
- American International Group (AIG) Started as Sell at Societe Generale.
- Brinker (EAT) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Entropic Communications (ENTR) Cut to Neutral at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Health Net (HNT) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Internap (INAP) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Novartis (NVS) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Orient Express (OEH) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Pacer International (PACR) Cut To Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Telecom Italia (TI) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
August 6, 2008