These are some of the top pre-market analyst downgrades or cautious calls seen from Wall Street early this Thursday morning with more than two hours to the open:
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) Started as Hold at Canaccord.
- Bank of NY Mellon (NYSE: BK) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- Bucyrus International (NASDAQ: BUCY) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- CompuCredit (NASDAQ: CCRT) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- Eldorado Gold (NYSE: EGO) Cut to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James.
- Joy Global (NASDAQ: JOYG) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Nokia (NYSE: NOK) Started as Sell at Canaccord.
- Palm (NASDAQ: PALM) Started as Sell at Canaccord.
- Satyam Computer (NYSE: SAY) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs; Cut to Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
Jon C. Ogg
December 18, 2008