These are the early bird upgrades and positive analyst calls we have seen from Wall Street this Friday morning:
- Allscripts-Misys (NASDAQ: MDRX) Raised to Outperform at William Blair.
- Becton Dickinson (NYSE: BDX) Raised to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Consolidated Edison (NYSE: ED) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Crucell (NASDAQ: CRXL) Raised to Buy at RBS.
- CSX (NYSE: CSX) Raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Raytheon (NYSE: RTN) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Shaw Group (NYSE: SGR) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Smith & Nephew (NYSE: SNN) Raised to Neutral at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
January 9, 2009