These are some of the top pre-market analyst upgrades we have seen early this Friday morning:
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Raised to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Brink’s (BCO) Started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Kellogg (K) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Navistar (NAV) Started as Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Omnicare (OCR) Raised to Overweight at Barclays.
- Sonus Networks (SONS) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Turkcell (TKC) Raised to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Jon C. Ogg
January 16, 2009
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.