Top Pre-Market Analyst Upgrades (BKS, BCO, K, NAV, OCR, SONS, TKC)
January 16, 2009 7:56 am
Last Updated: April 28, 2020 8:37 am
These are some of the top pre-market analyst upgrades we have seen early this Friday morning:
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Raised to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Brink’s (BCO) Started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Kellogg (K) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Navistar (NAV) Started as Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Omnicare (OCR) Raised to Overweight at Barclays.
- Sonus Networks (SONS) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Turkcell (TKC) Raised to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Jon C. Ogg
January 16, 2009