These are some of the top pre-market analyst upgrades we have seen early this Friday morning:
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Raised to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Brink’s (BCO) Started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Kellogg (K) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Navistar (NAV) Started as Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Omnicare (OCR) Raised to Overweight at Barclays.
- Sonus Networks (SONS) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Turkcell (TKC) Raised to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Jon C. Ogg
January 16, 2009
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.