These are some of the top pre-market analyst upgrades we have seen early this Monday morning with more than two and a half hours to the market open:
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- JPMorgan Chase (JPM) Started as Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Leap Wireless (LEAP) Raised to Outperform at Baird.
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Nautilus (NLS) Raised to Neutral at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Pearson (PSO) Raised to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- PETsMART (PETM) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Total (TOT) Raised to Buy at Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
Jon C. Ogg
January 26, 2009