These are some of the top analyst upgrades and positive research calls we have seen from Wall Street analysts with more than two hours until the market opens this Tuesday morning:
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Biogen-Idec (BIIB) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Caterpillar (CAT) Raised to Neutral from Sell at UBS.
- Coventry Health Care (CVH) Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK) Started at Overweight at Barclays.
- Lennar (LEN) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Molina Healthcare (MOH) Raised to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Tetra Tech Inc. (TTEK) Started as Buy at Piper Jaffray.
Jon C. Ogg
January 27, 2009
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.