These are some of the top per-market analyst upgrades and positive calls we are seeing from Wall Street this Thursday morning:
- Best Buy (BBY) Raised to Overweight at Barclays.
- Chubb (CB) Raised to Buy at Bank of America-Merrill Lynch.
- DaVita (DVA) Started as Outperform at RBC.
- Dupont Fabros Tech (DFT) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Freeport McMorRan (FCX) Raised to Hold at Canccord.
- Fresenius Medical (FMS) Started as Outperform at RBC.
- MarkWest Energy (MWE) Raised to Outperform at Morgan Keegan.
- Microchip Tech (MCHP) Raised to Overweight at Barclays.
- Weatherford (WFT) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
January 29, 2009