These are the top analyst downgrades and negative research calls we have seen on Wall Street this Friday with more than two hours until the market opens:
- Alliant Energy (LNT) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- CenterPoint (CNP) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- Evergreen Solar (ESLR) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Forrester Research (FORR) Cut to Market Perform at William Blair.
- International Flavors (IFF) Cut to Underweight at KeyBanc.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM) Cut to Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- Liquidity Services (LQDT) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- Opnext (OPXT) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Regency Centers (REG) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
February 6, 2009
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.