These are some of the top pre-market analyst upgrades and downgrades we have seen on Wall Street early this Tuesday morning:
- Intercontinental Hotels Group plc (IHG) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Marvell Tech (MRVL) Raised to Outperform at Barclays.
- Valspar (VAL) Raised to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan.
- ViaSat (VSAT) Started as Buy at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- Allscripts-Misys Healthcare (MDRX) Cut to Sell at Deutsche Bank.
- Apple (AAPL) Cut to Underperform from Outperform at Calyon.
- Capital One (COF) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- CH Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) Cut to Underperform at Wachovia.
- Norsk Hydro (NHY) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Trans1 (TSON) Cut to Market Performn at Wachovia.
Jon C. Ogg
February 24, 2009