These are some of the top pre-market analyst downgrades and negative calls we have seen from Wall Street this Thursday morning with about two hours until the open:
- Eaton (ETN) Cut to Underweight at Barclays.
- Franklin Resources (BEN) Started as Sell at Citigroup.
- Gymboree (GYMB) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Hecla Mining (HL) Cut to Underperform at BofA-Merrill.
- Legacy Reserves (LGCY) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Manpower (MAN) Started as Underperform at BofA-Merrill.
- Robert Half (RHI) Started as Underperform at BofA-Merrill.
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Cut to Equal-weight at Barclays.
JON C. OGG
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.