Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades (CETV, CQB, CME, CFX, JAZZ, OSG, PII, UBS, WBS)
June 26, 2009 6:21 am
These are the top early-bird analyst calls with upgrades and downgrades seen this Friday morning with over two hours until the market opens:
- Central European Media (CETV) Raised to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Chiquita Brands (CQB) Raised to Buy at Janney Montgomery Scott.
- CME (CME) Raised to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Colfax (CFX) Raised to Buy ar KeyBanc.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Cut to Underweight at Barclays.
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Polaris (PII) Raised to Outperform at RBC.
- UBS (UBS) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Webster Financial (WBS) Raised to Market Perform at FBR.
Jon C. Ogg
June 26, 2009