We have provided links through on our day trading alerts page this morning. Each stock is seeing active trading right before the open and brief explanations and analysis are offered at VSInvestor.com:
- Immersion Corp. (Nasdaq: IMMR) is getting whacked down on an investigation into previous revenue transactions in its medical business.
- Speculative gold stocks DROOY, GOLD, AU, AUY were up on active interest with commodities.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: SPPI) Inc. shares were indicated lower after the company raised capita from institutional investors.
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: AMAG) is trading higher after the FDA approved the company’s Feraheme drug as an iron replacement therapy.
- Watch UBS AG (NYSE: UBS) and Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) on Swiss-US tax issues may be closer to abating.
- Premarket Alert: Watch defense contractors on contract news (OSK, FRPT, GD, NAV)…
- Myriad Genetics (NASDAQ: MYGN) is getting destroyed on its deep revenue warning.
You can check each morning at VSInvestor .com for earlier pre-market indications in stocks on the move you might not have seen.
Jon C. Ogg