Ocwen Financial Corp. (NYSE: OCN) was downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup, on the heels of a 13% drop on Thursday. Oppenheimer cut its target to $36 from $42.
PG&E Corp. (NYSE: PCG) was raised to Outperform from Neutral and the price target was raised to $51 from $50 (versus a $44.67 close) at Credit Suisse.
Strayer Education Inc. (NASDAQ: STRA) beat earnings on slightly light revenues, and the company CFO is retiring. The for-profit education service was raised to Neutral from Underweight at Piper Jaffray. Wells Fargo raised its rating to outperform and raised its price target to $65.50 from $49.50.
SunPower Corp. (NASDAQ: SPWR) was raised to Buy from Hold at Brean Capital Markets.
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: SRPT) was started with an Outperform rating and was given a $45 price target at Oppenheimer.
3D Systems Corp. (NYSE: DDD) was down 10% after earnings on Thursday, and analysts were out on it this Friday. 3D Systems was downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup, and Piper Jaffray cut the rating to Neutral from Overweight.
Web.com Croup Inc. (NASDAQ: WWWW) was downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
Other analyst calls from Friday worth noting were as follows:
- Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ) was raised to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Iridium Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: IRDM) was raised to Buy from Fair Value at CRT Capital.
- PTC Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: PTCT) was started as Outperform with a $60 target at Oppenheimer.
- Randgold Resources Ltd. (NASDAQ: GOLD) was downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- Red Hat Inc. (NYSE: RHT) was raised to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna.
Thursday’s analyst upgrades and downgrades were in Alliance Bernstein, Buffalo Wild Wings, Ecolab, Eli Lilly, Glu Mobile, Huntington Bancshares, Lululemon, SodaStream, UPS, Yelp and close to a dozen more stocks.