This intriguing information and analytics company could be a gigantic winner for aggressive investors. Comscore Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) measures advertising, consumer behavior and audiences across media platforms worldwide. The company offers ratings and planning products and services, including:
- Media Metrix Multi-Platform and Mobile Metrix measure websites and apps on computers, smartphones and tablets.
- Video Metrix delivers measurement of digital video consumption.
- Plan Metrix offers understanding of consumer lifestyle.
The company’s ratings and planning products and services also include the following:
- TV Essentials combines TV viewing information with marketing segmentation and consumer databases.
- StationView Essentials reveals consumer viewing patterns and characteristics.
- Cross-Platform Suite integrates person-level linear TV viewership with digital audience data
- OnDemand Essentials provides transactional tracking and reporting.
- Comscore Campaign Ratings for verification of mobile and desktop video campaigns.
- Validated Campaign Essentials validates whether digital ad impressions are visible to humans, identifies those that are fraudulent and verifies that ads are shown in brand-safe content and delivered to the right audience targets.
- Total Home Panel Suite captures over-the-top (OTT) media, connected TV and Internet of Things device usage and content consumption.
Needham’s $4.50 price target is also less than the consensus target, which was last seen at $4.91. On Friday, Comscore stock closed trading Friday at $3.41 a share.
Not only does this stock have big upside, but investors are also paid a sweet dividend. DHT Holdings Inc. (NYSE: DHT) owns and operates crude oil tankers, primarily in Monaco, Norway and Singapore. As of March 17, 2021, it had a fleet of 28 very large crude carriers with a capacity of 8,660,835 deadweight tons.
The company is known for its business approach, with an experienced organization with a focus on first rate operations and customer service, quality ships, prudent capital structure to accommodate staying power through the business cycles, a combination of market exposure and fixed income contracts for its fleet, a counter-cyclical philosophy with respect to investments, employment of the fleet and capital allocation and a transparent corporate structure maintaining a high level of integrity and good governance.
Investors in DHT stock receive a tempting 5.56% dividend. The $8.50 H.C. Wainwright price target is well above the $7.57 consensus target. Shares closed trading on Friday at $5.40.
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.