- Tapestry will acquire Capri Holdings for $8.5 billion, consolidating six luxury brands under one corporate umbrella.
- The acquisition allows Tapestry to diversify its product line and geographic reach, reducing over-reliance on the Americas and accessories.
- Capri Holdings share price jumps 55.7% post-announcement, nearing the acquisition offer of $57.00 per share, signaling investor confidence.
- Capri shows strong profitability metrics but weaker liquidity ratios, suggesting potential benefits from Tapestry’s financial backing.
- Compared to industry peers, Capri appears mostly undervalued, although a high Price to Book ratio warrants investor caution.
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.