- Endpoint Privilege Manager is a software as a service (SaaS) solution that secures privileges on the endpoint.
- Cloud Entitlements Manager is a SaaS solution that reduces risk that arises from excessive privileges by implementing least privilege across cloud environments.
- FortiGate hardware and software licenses provide various security and networking functions, including firewall, intrusion prevention, anti-malware, virtual private network, application control, web filtering, anti-spam and wide area network acceleration.
- The FortiSwitch product family offers secure switching solutions for connecting customers to their end devices.
- The FortiAP product family provides secure wireless networking solutions.
- FortiExtender is a hardware appliance.
- The FortiAnalyzer product family offers centralized network logging, analyzing and reporting solutions.
- The FortiManager product family provides centralized network logging, analyzing and reporting solutions.
- The FortiWeb product family provides web application firewall solutions.
- The FortiMail product family includes secure email gateway solutions.
- FortiSandbox technology delivers proactive detection and mitigation services.
- FortiClient provides endpoint protection with pattern-based anti-malware, behavior-based exploit protection, web-filtering and an application firewall.
- FortiAuthenticator is a zero trust access solution.
- FortiGate VM is a network firewall virtual appliance.
- The FortiToken product family is for multi-factor authentication to safeguard systems, assets and data.
- FortiEDR/XDR is an endpoint protection solution that provides both machine-learning anti-malware protection and remediation.
Furthermore, CyberArk’s robust Identity and Access Management as a Services offers adaptive multi-factor authentication (MFA), single sign-on, secure Web sessions, application gateway, identity lifecycle management and directory services, as well as customer identity services providing authentication and authorization services, MFA, directory and user management to enable organizations to provide their customers with easy and secure access to websites and applications.
Additional offerings include Secrets Manager Credential Providers, to provide and manage the credentials used by third-party solutions, and Secrets Manager Conjur for cloud-native applications.
Guggenheim’s target price is $200, and CyberArk Software stock has a consensus target of $188.21. The shares ended Friday’s session trading at $170.01 apiece.
7 ‘Strong Buy’ Energy MLPs With Huge Dividends Wall Street Loves as Oil Surges Towards $100
This stock has done well but still offers a reasonably attractive entry point. Fortinet Inc. (NASDAQ: FTNT) provides broad, integrated and automated cybersecurity solutions worldwide.
The company’s products and services include the following:
The company provides security subscription, technical support and professional and training services.
Wells Fargo has set a $85 target price. The consensus is just $74.33, and Fortinet stock closed on Friday at $61.02.
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.