Buffett & Berkshire Hathaway 2010 Stock Holdings R to Z (BRK-B, BRK-A, PG, RSG, SNY, STI, TIF, TMK, TRV, USB, USG, UNH, UPS, WMT, WPO, WFC, WLP, WSC, UNP)
This is the list of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK-A)(BRK-B) public equity holdings as of December 31, 2009…. so these are his positions going into 2010. We have broken these into 3 groups for ease and these are the holdings listed in the group of ‘R to Z.’
- Republic Services Inc. (NYSE: RSG) is a raised holding of 8.29 million shares after he started the position the prior quarter in his move to invest with (or behind) Bill Gates.
- Sanofi Aventis (NYSE: SNY) more than 3.9 million shares, same as before.
- Sun Trust Bank (NYSE: STI) is a decreased position of almost 2.4 million shares, down from 3.079 million shares a quarter ago and down from 3.2+ million two quarters ago.
- Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) is NOT a common stock… but Buffett still holds the preferred shares and warrants.
- Torchmark Corp. (NYSE: TMK) roughly 2.82 million, same as before.
- Travelers Cos (NYSE: TRV) is the same as 27,336 shares, a tiny holding.
- US Bancorp (NYSE: USB) roughly 69 million; Same as quarter before.
- USG Corp. (NYSE: USG) 17.072 million shares, same as before.
- United Health Group (NYSE: UNH) is a decreased holding of 1.175 million shares, down from 3.4 million shares a quarter ago and marks the third consecutive decline in holdings here.
- United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) 1.429 million shares, same as before.
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE: WMT) is an increased position at just over 39 million shares versus 37.8 million a quarter ago and well above the 19.9+ million shares two quarters ago.
- Washington Post (NYSE: WPO) over 1.72 million shares, same as before.
- Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE: WFC) was an increased position of close to 319.5 million shares versus 313.3 million shares a quarter ago and above the 302 million two quarters ago and even above the 290+ million shares three quarters ago.
- Wellpoint Inc. (NYSE: WLP) is a decreased position of 1.343 million shares, down from 3.394 million shares a quarter ago and down 3 quarters in a row.
- Wesco Financial Corp. (NYSE: WSC) 5.703 million shares, same as before.
Union Pacific Corp. (NYSE: UNP) was eliminated as a holding as Buffett already had his all-in bet on America with BNSF.
You can join our free daily email distribution list to hear more news on Buffett and other investment gurus, IPOs, secondary offerings, private equity, key analyst calls, and more.
JON C. OGG