Top 10 Pre-Market Analyst Calls (AXL, JCI, RATE, CBEY, DISCA, ETFC, FNM, KBR, RIMM, UAUA, VNR)
December 3, 2007 8:04 am
These are not the only impact analyst calls this morning, but these are the ones that 24/7 Wall St. is focusing on:
- American Axle (AXL) & Johnson Controls (JCI) both downgraded to Equal Weight at Lehman.
- Bankrate (RATE) raised to Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Cbeyond (CBEY) raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Discovery (DISCA) raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- E*Trade (ETFC) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at B of A.
- Fannie Mae (FNM) estimates cut sharply at Goldman Sachs.
- KBR (KBR) raised to Buy at UBS.
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- UAL (UAUA) downgraded to Equal Weight at Lehman.
- Vanguard Natural Resources (VNR) started as Buy at Jefferies.
Jon C. Ogg
December 3, 2007