These are not the only impact analyst calls this morning, but these are the ones that 24/7 Wall St. is focusing on:
- American Axle (AXL) & Johnson Controls (JCI) both downgraded to Equal Weight at Lehman.
- Bankrate (RATE) raised to Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Cbeyond (CBEY) raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Discovery (DISCA) raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- E*Trade (ETFC) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at B of A.
- Fannie Mae (FNM) estimates cut sharply at Goldman Sachs.
- KBR (KBR) raised to Buy at UBS.
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Market Perform at Morgan Keegan.
- UAL (UAUA) downgraded to Equal Weight at Lehman.
- Vanguard Natural Resources (VNR) started as Buy at Jefferies.
Jon C. Ogg
December 3, 2007
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.