These aren’t the only analyst calls we are watching, but these are the top ten that 247wallst.com is reviewing:
- Activision (NASDAQ: ATVI) raised to Buy from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Hansen Natural (NASDAQ: HANS) started as Buy with $58 target at UBS.
- JC Penney (NYSE: JCP) raised to Overweight from equal weight at Lehman.
- Lennar (NYSE: LEN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- McAfee (NYSE: MFE) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR.
- Smith & Wesson (NASDAQ: SWHC) downgraded to Neutral at Cowen & Co, and downgraded to Underperform at Rodman & Renshaw.
- Sunpower (NASDAQ: SPWR) raised to Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
- Target (NYSE: TGT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Banc of America.
- Yingli Green Energy (NYSE: YGE) raised to Buy from Neutral at Banc of America.
- CREDIT CARD DOWNGRADES: Merrill Lynch downgrades American Express (NYSE: AXP), Capital One (NYSE: COF), and Discover Financial (NYSE: DFS). Capital One (NYSE: COF) also downgraded to Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
Jon C. Ogg
December 7, 2007
Jon Ogg can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org; he does not own securities in the companies he covers.