Top 10 Pre-Market Analyst Calls (BIIB, BMC, COF, CLNE, FSLR, PLT, PMCS, RHT, SLM, WM)
December 13, 2007 8:05 am
There are many other analyst calls today, but these are the main calls we are looking at this morning:
- Biogen Idec (BIIB) raised from Underperform to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- BMC Software (BMC) raised from Neutral to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Capitol One (COF) downgraded from Buy to Hold at Jefferies.
- Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) started as Strong Buy at Broadpoint Capital.
- First Solar (FSLR) started as BUY at UBS.
- Plantronics (PLT) downgraded from Neutral to Underweight at J.P.Morgan.
- PMC-Sierra (PMCS) started as Sell at Banc of America.
- Red Hat (RHT) downgraded from Buy to Neutral at Banc of America.
- SLM Corp. (SLM) raised to Outperform at at Keefe Bruyette Woods.
- Washington Mutual (WM) downgraded from Neutral to Sell at Banc of America.
Jon C. Ogg
December 13, 2007
Jon Ogg can be reached at email@example.com; he does not own securities in the companies he covers.