There are many other analyst calls today, but these are the main calls we are looking at this morning:
- Biogen Idec (BIIB) raised from Underperform to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- BMC Software (BMC) raised from Neutral to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Capitol One (COF) downgraded from Buy to Hold at Jefferies.
- Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) started as Strong Buy at Broadpoint Capital.
- First Solar (FSLR) started as BUY at UBS.
- Plantronics (PLT) downgraded from Neutral to Underweight at J.P.Morgan.
- PMC-Sierra (PMCS) started as Sell at Banc of America.
- Red Hat (RHT) downgraded from Buy to Neutral at Banc of America.
- SLM Corp. (SLM) raised to Outperform at at Keefe Bruyette Woods.
- Washington Mutual (WM) downgraded from Neutral to Sell at Banc of America.
Jon C. Ogg
December 13, 2007
Jon Ogg can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org; he does not own securities in the companies he covers.
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor:
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.