These are not at all the only analyst calls being covered or making an impact in stocks this morning, but these are the ones 247WallSt.com is focusing on initially this morning:
- Air Products (APD) & Praxair (PX) were both downgraded to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Amecia Movil SA (AMX) started as Overweight at HSBC.
- Gol Intelligent Airlines (GOL) downgraded from Neutral at Sell at UBS.
- MasterCard (MA) raised to Outperform at Keefe Bruyette Woods.
- 3M (MMM) & United Technology (UTX) both started as Neutral at Banc of America.
- Medarex (MEDX) downgraded from Outperform to Peer Perform at Bear Stearns.
- Newmont Mining (NEM) downgraded from neutral to Underweight at HSBC.
- UBS (UBS) raised to Outperform at Bear Stearns.
- Vimpel Communications (VIP) downgraded from Peer Perform to Underperform at Bear Stearns.
- Wrigley (WWY) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
See full notes on Starbucks downgrade at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
December 11, 2007
Jon Ogg can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org; he does not own securities in the companies he covers.