If analysts were cowboys they’d say, “It’s getting pretty darn thin out there on the research front.” Here are the few analyst calls we are looking at today ahead of what most of Wall Street and Main Street will be treating as a 4 or 5 day weekend:
- Genitope (NASDAQ: GTOP) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC.
- Hasbro (NYSE:HAS) and Mattel (NYSE:MAT) both started as Hold at Citigroup.
- Itron (NASDAQ:ITRI) raised to Outperform from sector Perform at RBC.
- Marvel Enterprises (NYSE: MVL) started as Sell at Citigroup.
- Research in Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) raised to Outperform from Peer Perform at Bear Stearns; Goldman Sachs raised estimates.
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- Schering-Plough (NYSE: SGP) raised to Overweight from Equal Weight at Lehman Brothers.
Yep, that’s right. It is really only the TOP EIGHT RESEARCH CALLS today.
Jon C. Ogg
December 21, 2007
Join our free email distribution list to hear about other special situations, IPO previews, reorganizations, break-ups and more.