Top Analyst Downgrades (BBY, KO, EBAY, GILD, IGT, MAC, SUN, TSO, VRTU)
July 18, 2008 6:46 am
These are not all of the Downgrades or negative analyst calls seen this morning but these are some of the top calls seen this Friday morning:
- Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) Cut to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capital.
- Coca Cola (NYSE: KO) removed from Goldman Sachs Conviction Buy List.
- EBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) Cut to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) Cut to Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) Cut to Hold from Buy at Citigroup; Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Macerich (NYSE: MAC) Cut To Neutral From Buy By Goldman Sachs
- Sunoco (NYSE: SUN) and Tesoro (NYSE: TSO) Cut to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein.
- Virtusa (NASDAQ: VRTU) Cut to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
July 18, 2008