These are not the only calls out there from analysts, but these are the top analyst calls that 247WallSt.com is looking at this Friday morning:
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) raised to Outperform at Robert W. Baird.
- Fluor (NYSE: FLR) raised to Buy at UBS.
- Martha Stewart (NYSE: MSO) started as Outperform at RBC Capital.
- Micron Tech (NYSE: MU) initiated as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Senior Housing (NYSE: SNH) raised to Buy at UBS.
- Sovereign Self Storage (NYSE: SSS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Viacom (NYSE: VIA.B) raised to Buy at UBS.
- Weight Watchers (NYSE: WTW) raised to Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Whole Foods (NASDAQ: WFMI) downgraded to Underweight at Lehman.
Jon C. Ogg
February 15, 2008