Below are the ten analyst calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on in pre-market trading this Wednesday morning:
- AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) raised to Overweight at HSBC Securities.
- Bunge (NYSE: BG) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Cameco (NYSE: CCJ) cut to Hold at TD.
- Countrywide Financial (NYSE: CFC) raised to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Dawson Geophysical (NASDAQ: DWSN) started as Hold at Jefferies.
- InterNAP (NASDAQ: INAP) cut to Neutral at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Lamar Advertising (NASDAQ: LAMR) cut to Underweight at JP Morgan.
- Monster Worldwide (NASDAQ: MNST) cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- National City (NYSE: NCC) Raised to Sector Perform at RBC
- Seattle Genetics (NASDAQ: SGEN) raised to Outperform at RBC Capital Markets.
Jon C. Ogg
March 19, 2008