Top 10 Pre-Market Analyst Calls (ALU, CHS, LONG, IFX, JNPR, MAR, MFA, NSC, SNDA, VVUS)
May 29, 2008 6:55 am
These are ten of the analyst calls we are focusing on this Thursday morning:
- Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Chico’s FAS (NYSE: CHS) cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- eLong (NASDAQ: LONG) Cut to Sell from Hold at Citigroup.
- Infineon (NYSE: IFX) Cut to Reduce at Oppenheimer.
- Juniper Networks (NASDAQ: JNPR) cut to Neutral at UBS; started as Hold at Lazard.
- Marriott International (NYSE: MAR) Cut to Equalweight at Morgan Stanley.
- MFA Mortgage (NYSE: MFA) raised to Outperform at Keefe Bruyette Woods.
- Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) Raised To Buy from Neutral at Merrill Lynch.
- Shanda Interactive (NASDAQ: SNDA) Cut to Hold from Buy at Citigroup.
- Vivus (NASDAQ: VVUS) cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
Jon C. Ogg
May 29, 2008