Top 10 Pre-Market Analyst Calls (AAPL, MT, BLK, BRCM, CCL, RCL, DELL, LLTC, NSM, PSUN, JAVA)
May 23, 2008 6:51 am
These are ten of the analyst calls we are keying in on this Friday morning:
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) added to CONVICTION BUY LIST at Goldman Sachs; stock up 2% pre-market.
- ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT) raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) Raised to Outperform from Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) started as Neutral at Robert W. Baird.
- Carnival (NYSE: CCL) and Royal Caribbean (NYSE: RCL) downgraded at Morgan Stanley.
- Dell (NASDAQ: DELL) Raised to Overweight at Morgan Stanley; stock up 2% pre-market.
- Linear Tech (NASDAQ: LLTC) cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- National Semi (NYSE: NSM) raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Pacific Sunwear (NASDAQ: PSUN) cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Sun Microsystems (NASDAQ: JAVA) Cut to Underweight at Morgan Stanley; stock indicated down 1% pre-market.
Jon C. Ogg
May 23, 2008