These are ten of the analyst calls we are focusing on this Friday morning:
- Apollo Group (NASDAQ: APOL) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Beazer Homes (NYSE: BZH) Raised To Neutral at UBS.
- Chubb (NYSE: CB) Raised to Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- Cognizant Technology (NASDAQ: CTSH) Cut To Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ: FITB) Raised to Outperform at KBW.
- International Rectifier (NYSE: IRF) Cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- Pepsi Bottling (NYSE: PBG) Raised to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- SanDisk (NASDAQ: SNDK) Cut to Hold from Buy at Citigroup.
- Sybase (NYSE: SY) Cut to Neutral at Banc Of America.
- Symantec (NASDAQ: SYMC) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Western Gas Partners (NYSE: WES) Started as Hold at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
June 20, 2008