Top 10 Pre-Market Analyst Calls (ANF, ASTI, ASMI, NILE, CHU, CSX, DPS, LLTC, QCOM, WOOF )
June 3, 2008 6:48 am
These are ten of the analyst calls we are focusing on this Tuesday morning in pre-market trading:
- Abercrombie (NYSE: ANF) cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Ascent Solar (NASDAQ: ASTI) started as Neutral at Jefferies.
- ASM Intl NV (NASDAQ: ASMI) started as Underperform at Jefferies.
- Blue Nile (NASDAQ: NILE) Started as Underweight at Thomas Weisel.
- China Unicom (NYSE: CHU) cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- CSX Corp (NYSE: CSX) cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Dr Pepper Snapple (NYSE: DPS) started as Underweight at JP Morgan.
- Linear Tech (NASDAQ: LLTC) cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) Started as Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- VCA Antech (NASDAQ: WOOF) Started as Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Jon C. Ogg
June 3, 2008