These are ten of the analyst calls we are seeing early this Thursday morning in early bird pre-market trading hours:
- American International Group (NYSE: AIG) raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Bare Escentuals (NASDAQ: BARE) Raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- Casella Waste (NASDAQ: CWST) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Genentech (NYSE: DNA) Started as Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Gilead (NASDAQ: GILD) Started as Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Medco Health Solutions (NYSE: MHS) Cut to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- Silicon Laboratories (NASDAQ: SLAB) Raised to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR.
- Tekelec (NASDAQ: TKLC) Cut to Equal-weight from Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
- UBS AG (NYSE: UBS) cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- WCA Waste (NYSE: WCA) Cut To Underweight From Neutral By JP Morgan.
Jon C. Ogg
June 19, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.