These are ten of the analyst calls we are seeing early this Thursday morning in early bird pre-market trading hours:
- American International Group (NYSE: AIG) raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Bare Escentuals (NASDAQ: BARE) Raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- Casella Waste (NASDAQ: CWST) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Genentech (NYSE: DNA) Started as Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Gilead (NASDAQ: GILD) Started as Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Medco Health Solutions (NYSE: MHS) Cut to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- Silicon Laboratories (NASDAQ: SLAB) Raised to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR.
- Tekelec (NASDAQ: TKLC) Cut to Equal-weight from Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
- UBS AG (NYSE: UBS) cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- WCA Waste (NYSE: WCA) Cut To Underweight From Neutral By JP Morgan.
Jon C. Ogg
June 19, 2008