These are some of the preliminary upgrades or positive research calls seen out of Wall Street analysts this Monday morning in early morning hours:
- Ciena (NASDAQ: CIEN) raised to Market Perform at JMP Securities.
- Dean Foods (NYSE: DF) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Genzyme (NASDAQ: GENZ) Raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- Louisiana Pacific (NYSE: LPX) Raised To Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC.
- Macy’s (NYSE: M) Raised to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Molson Coors (NYSE: TAP) Raised to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- National Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV) Raised to Buy at Banc of America.
- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) Raised to Outperform at Morgan Keegan.
- Vertex Pharma (NASDAQ: VRTX) Started as Overweight at Thomas Weisel.
Jon C. Ogg
July 14, 2008