These are some of the top upgrades or positive analyst calls we have seen this Tuesday morning in early pre-market trading hours:
- eHealth (NASDAQ: EHTH) Raised to Perform from Underperform at Oppenheimer.
- F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) Started as Buy at Pacific Growth.
- Foundry Networks (NASDAQ: FDRY) Started as Buy at Pacific Growth.
- Lennar (NYSE: LEN) Raised to Neutral from Sell at UBS.
- OptionsXpress (NASDAQ: OXPS) Started as Market Outperform at JMP Securities.
- Schering-Plough (NYSE: SGP) Raised to Overweight from Equal-weight at Lehman Brothers.
- Third Wave (NASDAQ: TWTI) Cut to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Jon C. Ogg
July 15, 2008