These are not all of the analyst downgrades or negative calls affecting shares, but these are some of the calls impacting shares pre-market this Thursday morning:
- Albany Molecular (NASDAQ: AMRI) Cut to Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
- Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) Cut to Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) Cut to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs; Cut to Market Weight at Thomas Weisel.
- Georgia Gulf (NYSE: GGC) Cut to Underweight at Lehman.
- ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) Cut to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
- The St. Joe Co. (NYSE: JOE) Cut to Underperform at Wachovia.
- Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) Cut to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Jon C. Ogg
July 17, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.