These are some of the top downgrades or negative analyst calls we are seeing this Wednesday morning in early pre-market hours:
- ADC Telecom (ADCT) Cut to Neutral at Baird; Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Autoliv (ALV) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Caterpillar (CAT) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- FormFactor (FORM) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- General Maritime (GMR) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Cut to Market Weight at Thomas Weisel.
- Mirant (MIR) Cut to Equal Weight at Lehman.
- Sonic Solutions (SNIC) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Target Corp. (TGT) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Top Ships (TOPS) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Washington Mutual (WM) Cut to Sell at Piper Jaffray.
- Zimmer Holdings (ZMH) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Jon C. Ogg
July 23, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.