These are some of the top pre-market analyst Upgrades and positive calls we are seeing this Thursday Morning:
- Air Products (APD) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Citigroup (C’) raised to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) Raised to Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- Methanex (MEOH) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- MEMC Electronic Materials (WFR) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan; Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPDI) Raised to Outperform at Baird.
- Sanmina-SCI (SANM) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Simon Property Group (SPG) Started as Overweight at Lehman.
- Webster Financial (WBS) Raised to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Jon C. Ogg
July 24, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.