These are not all of the analyst calls by far, but these are some ofthe calls that appear as impact calls this Friday morning witth morethan two-hours to the open:
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Cablevision (CVC) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- EMC (EMC) Raised to Outperform at FBR.
- Motorola (MOT) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Piper Jaffray.
- Omnicare (OCR) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Powerwave (PWAV) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- RehabCare (RHB) Raised to Outperform at Morgan Keegan.
Jon C. Ogg
August 1, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.