These are ten of the analyst calls we are focusing on this Friday morning:
- ADC Telecom (NASDAQ: ADCT) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- AnnTaylor (NYSE: ANN) raised to Outperform at FBR.
- Ashland (NYSE: ASH) cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- ASM International (NASDAQ: ASMI) started as Underpeform at Jefferies.
- Clean Harbors (NASDAQ: CLHB) raised to Outperform at Robert W. Baird.
- Costco (NASDAQ: COST) cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Integrated Device Tech (NASDAQ: IDTI) cut to Neutral at Cowen & Co.
- J. Crew (NYSE: JCG) cut to Market Perform at Wachovia; cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- Marvell Tech (NASDAQ: MRVL) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan and raised to Outperform at oppenheimer.
- NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) raised to Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
Jon C. Ogg
May 30, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.