These are ten of the analyst calls we are focusing on this Friday morning:
- ADC Telecom (NASDAQ: ADCT) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- AnnTaylor (NYSE: ANN) raised to Outperform at FBR.
- Ashland (NYSE: ASH) cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- ASM International (NASDAQ: ASMI) started as Underpeform at Jefferies.
- Clean Harbors (NASDAQ: CLHB) raised to Outperform at Robert W. Baird.
- Costco (NASDAQ: COST) cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Integrated Device Tech (NASDAQ: IDTI) cut to Neutral at Cowen & Co.
- J. Crew (NYSE: JCG) cut to Market Perform at Wachovia; cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- Marvell Tech (NASDAQ: MRVL) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan and raised to Outperform at oppenheimer.
- NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) raised to Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
Jon C. Ogg
May 30, 2008