These are some of the early analyst calls we are seeing early this Friday morning:
- Comverse Technology (CMVT) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Ctrip.com (CTRP) Cut estimates and maintained Buy but target cut 1/3 to $53 by Citigroup.
- Gaylord Entertainment (GET) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Genentech (DNA) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Harman (HAR) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- J&J (JNJ) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Pantry (PTRY) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- WD-40 (WDFC) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
August 15, 2008