These are some of the early analyst calls we are seeing early this Friday morning:
- Comverse Technology (CMVT) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Ctrip.com (CTRP) Cut estimates and maintained Buy but target cut 1/3 to $53 by Citigroup.
- Gaylord Entertainment (GET) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Genentech (DNA) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Harman (HAR) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- J&J (JNJ) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Pantry (PTRY) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- WD-40 (WDFC) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
August 15, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.