These are some of the upgrades and downgrades we are seeing from Wall Street this Tuesday morning:
- Dick’s Sporting Goods (DKS) Raised to Outperform at Baird.
- IDEXX Laboratories (IDXX) Started as Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Mastercard (MA) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Wipro (WIT) Raised to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Affiliated Computer Services (ACS) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Chunghwa Telecom Co. Ltd. (CHT) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Focus Media (FMCN) kept as Buy but Target cut to $59 from $80 at Citigroup.
- Nortel (NT) Started as Sector Perform at CIBC.
- Patni Computer Systems (PTI) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Total System Services (TSS) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
August 19, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.