These are some of the early analyst downgrades or negative calls we are seeing this Wednesday in early pre-market hours:
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Started as Underperform at Leerink Swann.
- Comverge (COMV) Cut to Neutral at Broadpoint Capital.
- DISH Network (DISH) Cut to Market Perform at Bernstein.
- Dr. Pepper Snapple (DPS) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Hasbro (HAS) Cut to Underperform at BMO Capital.
- National Instruments (NATI) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Novatel Wireless (NVTL) Cut to Sell at Piper Jaffray.
- StellarOne (STEL) Cut to Underperform at Baird.
JON C. OGG
August 20, 2008